First South Farm Credit (FSFC) awards two scholarships annually to senior students (2022-2023 Academic year) pursuing degrees in poultry science with the intent to pursue careers in the poultry industry.
Scholarships are awarded to deserving students who meet the academic criteria described below. Extra points are awarded to students whose families are poultry growers with FSFC financing.
The scholarships are awarded as follows:
Two students awarded $1,000 each, $500 for fall semester and $500 for spring semester
Students applying for the First South Farm Credit Scholarships must:
• Be currently enrolled at Mississippi State University as a full-time undergraduate
• Be a Poultry Science major
• Be a junior or senior in the year in which the scholarship is awarded
• Have at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
Please attach the following with this application
2. Unofficial MSU transcripts
3. A document containing (in 150 words or less your per topic):
a. Career goals
b. Work experience and knowledge of the poultry industry in Mississippi