MPA 2023 First South Farm Credit Scholarship Form
First South Farm Credit (FSFC) awards two scholarships annually to junior or senior students (2022-2023 Academic year) pursuing degrees in poultry science with the intent to pursue careers in the poultry industry.
Scholarships will be awarded to deserving students who meet the academic criteria described below. Extra points will be awarded to students whose families are poultry growers with FSFC financing. The scholarships are awarded as follows:
- Two students awarded $1,000 each, $500 for fall semester and $500 for spring semester
Students must apply by March 31, 2023.
Students applying for the First South Farm Credit Scholarship must:
- Be currently enrolled at Mississippi State University as a full-time undergraduate
- Be a Poultry Science Major
- Be an incoming junior or senior for the fall semester in the year in which the scholarship is awarded
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale